MetroLaser is committed to protecting the privacy of all visitors to its website. It is our goal to maintain compliance with the highest standards of website privacy so our visitors may comfortably and safely use the site for a range of information needs.
- What Information We Collect
- Our system routinely collects information about origin and site navigation of website visitors. This information is used only to help us continually modify the site based on use patterns and is not linked to any personal identifying information. We do not collect any identifying or personal data on site users unless that information is submitted as part of a request for service or information, such as requesting an appointment.
- Who Is Collecting the Information
- The only people using aggregate website access information are Metro Laser employees, in particular, our web team. If a visitor submits additional identifying information (as noted above), that information is available only to the MetroLaser staff.
- How We Will Use the Information
- Information about website use patterns will be utilized by the web team and other appropriate MetroLaser staff to modify and enhance the website. Identifying individual information (such as name, e-mail and address) will be used only as requested by the visitor.
- With Whom Will the Information Be Shared
- MetroLaser does not sell, share or release any information about website users to any third parties, unless requested to do so by that user. Personal information about individual website users, as submitted as part of a service or information request, will not be shared in any way without specific consent from the user. However, we may disclose information when legally required to do so.
- Consumer Choices
- Personal information about website users is collected only as part of a request for service. If information is required in order to provide a service, the website user will be informed as to which information is optional and which is essential for receipt of the service.
- E-mail Security
- Because normal e-mail is not encrypted, the possibility exists that unauthorized individuals may intercept e-mail messages with Metropolitan Laser. MetroLaser is not responsible for the privacy of e-mail messages, except those stored in our system.
- Security Procedures/Access
- Information sent by e-mail to MetroLaser will be accessed only by MetroLaser staff as necessary to complete the function requested by the website visitor. The servers on which we store information are kept in a secure environment, behind a locked door, and are protected electronically from access by unauthorized individuals.
- Updating your Information
- All information submitted to the MetroLaser website may be reviewed and changed. In order to review or change your information, contact MetroLaser at 215-73-LASER
- Notification of Changes
- If MetroLaser changes this privacy statement, we will post those changes on the website so our users are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it. Any such changes shall be effective as of the date they are posted on the website.
Please note that any product, process or service described in this website may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by MetroLaser and not licensed hereunder.
This information could contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and information may be changed, updated and deleted without notice. MetroLaser may make enhancements and/or changes in the products and/or services described in this material at any time.
IN NO EVENT WILL METROPOLITAN LASER BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER TYPES OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR USE OF THIS WEB SITE INCLUDING SPECIFICALLY, BUT NOT EXCLUSIVELY, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF DATA.