Preparing for your appointment
Great, you’ve completed your free consultation and have taken the first step to feeling more confident and beautiful. Please be sure to:
- Stay out of the sun. Absolutely no sun or artificial tanning for four to six weeks. Also avoid spray tans the week before treatment.
- Don’t tweeze, wax or bleach hair for three weeks before treatment.
- Trim your hair two to three days before treatment. On the day of your appointment, shower and wash your skin thoroughly. Don’t use any deodorants, lotions, makeup, or sunblock as these products can cause unwanted effects.
- On the day of your appointment, shower and wash your skin throughly. Don’t use any any deodorants, lotions, makeup, or sunblock as these products can cause unwanted effects.
- Bring a list of medications that you’re taking to avoid potential photosensitivity. Our technician will ask you your medical history and your tanning activities.
- After your procedure, your skin may be slightly red with some swelling, like a light sunburn, for up to a few days. If you experience uncommon side effects such as burning, blistering, scabbing, or bruising, contact MetroLaser immediately.
- Not all of your hair will be removed at the time of treatment. In the days that follow, some hair may appear to be growing. It’s actually your body’s process of shedding dead hair which can take a weeks to complete.
- For your best result, make sure you don’t miss or delay any scheduled appointments.